Thursday, July 3, 2008

Being Witness to Adam Teasing ..!!!

Note: This post was written by my friend in this blog.

A
bout 3 days ago My friend showed me this article about Adam teasing, a stunt which involves girls teasing guys instead of the usual way around :p. Coincidentally yesterday I went to a little trip with my friends to a farm house just outside the city. Most of them in the trip were girls with some teachers from my school and just one guy, the son of a teacher.When we were all settled and started doing our activities, the guy, being human, also started having fun with some little kids of the other teachers. There was this little covered platform where there was some game stuff, like a Carom board table and a pool table and some game that mocks a football game on a table i.e,FussBall.

Anyway these game stuff were very close to each other and so I witnessed everything firsthand . The guy was playing the football game with the kids and this horde of gals came sat on around the pool table while I was playing the Carom. They all started hooting on the guy telling the guy that he was very hot :p. He was literally turning scarlet on all these comments. They were all like “Ohh damn you’re so sexy” :p. There I was standing and gawking at that gang cause seriously I haven’t ever seen all this before :p. So then whenever the guy scored, the girls started hooting and laughing and whistling, and whenever he went out of the shack they were all like “Don’t go!! I love you!” and whenever he returned they were like “Oh welcome back dear!” and started hooting again. They were giving each other dares like to go ask his name, and go touch him.Again coming back to me….Well I didn't find it to be interesting…I was still gawking :p.The guy finally gave up, tired of all the hooting he got from girls and went away to the teachers hut. One of the girls went up to him and told him not to take it personally, because even though he was hot, they were just having a bit of fun with him.Well, All I could think was that at least they apologized, to the guy even though that wasn’t much of an apology. :p And also that it was weird that I had to be an witness to such incredibly cheap stunts… :p. But even I do not deny…that the guy WAS cute :p ;) …..!!

2 comments:

from A True Guy said...

I once have had a worst experience in a bus in chennai - South India, where I was adam teased, I personally have the flair of not teasing any girl in my life, I was brought up under my parents and I have never thought about it, but after I was adam teased, now I am driven to a conclusion that eve teasing is really correct. In a group guys one girl can easily survive, but within a group of girls not even a single guy can survive, most of the girls are branded sluts. such a terrible experience that day, which I would never forget it in my life, I have always treated women with due respect, but the girls have shown their true color to me. its really disgusting. no more soft cornering towards girls. that is what I learnt yesterday.

Anonymous said...

True girls are damned sluts........the more u respect them the more they will kick your dick!!
FUCK THEM!

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger