Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Look back at 2008




As the year draws to close, I thought it would be nice to have a nostalgic view of the year gone by through the eyes of my blog. I have highlighted top ten entries selected as links in red , you'll find them as you read through . I am not going to rank them or do any sorting among the ten. entries I rather leave the job of picking and telling me the best entry to the readers. So lets start

  • January: Had the best birthday this year, after coming to my college. Used to think a lot about how I would end up in company, since I had got placed in dual. Now I have learnt that you should never expect too much.










  • July: Waiting continues for the elusive call. So more partying, but I was getting impatient at this point. Dark Knight, Being Witness to Adam Teasing ( really interesting one from girls point of view ) and Oil on the Boil ( only bored up soul like me could have come up with this kind of analysis ).




  • September: It was sea of change with the moving to a different city, getting cozy with your new environment, resulting in MC 'E' Xperience ( Caught napping ), ABCD and Heaven or Hell Rock On (Extremes of pain and pleasure ).


  • October: Pretty much settled into the new life. But as always there is no shortage of interesting things to write upon. Perseverance Pays Off ( Triumph against all odds), Desperate Microsoft and Journey of Love ( You never know for sure, you might actually end up , as one of the character's you end up writing ).


  • November: I was getting home sick for the most of the November. Another movie review Vaaranam Aayiram and political entry Yes, We Can ( A Much needed change).


  • December: I am starting to think, how I will end up this time next year, hopefully it will be better. Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi ( A funny review again) and Faces Of Recession to end the year with.

2 comments:

MW-SK said...

aww gk...my entry wasnt that good to make it into your top ten! :D :D

Ganesh Karthick said...

@shiza

its just, I get a lot of hits from around the world for adam teasing for ur page.. not necessarily the best one.. but many a men seem to have been at the receivin end of teasing from gals like u :P

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger